Planning Your Brand
The student wrote a plan for building his or her personal brand. In the plan, the student addressed the following:
· skills needed for his or her future career
· What strategies to employ to gain the required skills needed for his or her career choice
· How to project a professional image to potential employers
· What strategies to employ to search for, find, and get a job
· How to know if strategies are effective
· The plan is 700 to 1,050 words in length.
· The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
· The conclusion is logical, flows, and reviews the major points.
· The plan is consistent with APA guidelines as directed by the facilitator. The plan is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and white space.
· Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct.
Total Available Total Earned