Read the article:
Jones, D., Molitor, D., & Reif, J. (2019). What do workplace wellness programs do? Evidence from the Illinois Workplace Wellness Study (Links to an external site.). Quarterly Journal of Economics, 134(4), 1747–1791. https://doi.org/10.1093/qje/qjz023
Your organization has approximately 6,000 employees and offers a wellness program that only includes physical wellness. The Vice President of Human Resources has been reading that the future of employee wellness is more holistic and includes other areas of wellness, such as emotional wellness, and wants to update the Employee Wellness Strategy to reflect it.
To begin planning for this update, the Human Resources VP has asked you to prepare a brief Strategy Report that provides objective insight into the future of workplace wellness programs.
Because you have taken a course in population health, you recognize that such a program would benefit not only the employees, but also the organization, community, and society as a whole.
1. Prepare a strategic report for the VP that includes three major sections:
o Section 1: Economic effects of preventable health conditions. This section should address costs and work place implications associated with preventable health conditions.
o Section 2: The business case for a health and wellness program. This section should emphasize the value of workplace wellness programs to employee, employer, and population health and include information on return on investment or ROI.
o Section 3: Future workplace trends. This section should discuss future trends for wellness programs and the related implications for population health.
o Recommendation: Make a recommendation for at least one new wellness area where the company should expand and describe why it is important.
2. Each of the three sections of the report must be supported with at least one peer-reviewed research article, for a minimum total of three credible sources. In addition to the peer-reviewed articles, you may use other credible sources. (Note: You may not use the article linked in this assignment as one of your required sources.)
3. Include a brief introduction and a conclusion.
4. Your paper must be two to three pages in length, not including the required title and reference pages.
5. Format your entire assignment according to the APA 7 writing style
What do workplace wellness programs do?What do workplace wellness programs do? https://pronursingtutors.com/wp-content/themes/fildisi/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Nyagu https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/389a69cdae9d431fe450cc84bd4d5e58?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Read the article: