Managerial Work Values Summary Paper
The Managerial Work Values exercise lays some groundwork for you to think about the job you have and the job you are suited for or that you are working toward.
For example those who work involving a lot of government bureaucracy who score high in independence and creativity might reflect on that finding and in doing so, find a reason for frustration or lack of fulfillment in your job.
Think about what you scored high and low on, and how your findings may relate to your degree of job satisfaction, offer clues as to how invested you are in the details of your work, and provide insight as to how you feel about your role in the workplace.
Submit Self Discovery Summary Paper (Managerial Work Values) Here
Self-Discovery Summary Paper (Managerial Work Values)
Complete the Values Questionnaire
Submit a 2-4 page summary regarding your findings:
• What are your Managerial Work Values?
• What do your Managerial Work Values reveal to you?
• How do your Managerial Work Values relate to Organizational Behavior?
• How do your Managerial Work Values impact you in your current role in the workplace?
• Do you see your Managerial Work Values as advantageous/beneficial in your current job? Why or why not?
• How do you anticipate your Managerial Work Values will benefit you in a future (desired) work role?