VNUR30610 Applied Veterinary Nursing
Academic Year 2021/2022
This module expands on the knowledge gained within the previous years of the programme. Topics such as anaesthesia, wildlife nursing and safe medication administration will be explored in greater depth. The module will also introduce students to the basic principles of rehabilitation and physical therapy.
Students will apply the principles of evidence based veterinary nursing to produce a Critically Appraised Topic on a defined clinical question.
– Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate first aid and nursing care of Irish wildlife
– Apply the principles of evidence based veterinary nursing to produce a Critically Appraised Topic on a defined clinical question
– Identify the basic principles of rehabilitation in companion animals
– Demonstrate competence in pharmaceutical calculations and identify strategies for error avoidance
– Apply anaesthesia knowledge to appropriately manage specific case scenarios
At Pro Nursing Tutors we have experts who can help you with all the assignments, exams and MCQs of VNUR30610 Applied Veterinary Nursing. Talk to us via the live chat button to get assistance.