VNUR20270 Diagnostic Imaging for Veterinary Nurses
Academic Year 2021/2022
In this module the student will explore diagnostic imaging techniques used in small and large animal practice.
Attendance at practicals is compulsory as they are essential in order to fulfill the learning outcomes of this module.
On completion of this module, the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate knowledge of different diagnostic imaging modalities used in veterinary practice including radiography, ultrasonography, computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging.
2. Recognise and address the health and safety issues pertaining to veterinary radiography.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of the correct handling of a range of equipment relevant to veterinary radiography.
4. Demonstrate knowledge of the correct technique for radiography of a wide variety of views in both small and large animal species including correct positioning, centring point and collimation.
5. Understand different methods of processing radiographic images.
6.. Perform an image appraisal on a radiographic study.
7. Identify processing problems that affect radiographic image quality.
At Pro Nursing Tutors we have experts who can help you with all the assignments, exams and MCQs of VNUR20270 Diagnostic Imaging for Veterinary Nurses. Talk to us via the live chat button to get assistance.