VET40430 Diagnostic Radiology Training
Academic Year 2021/2022
This module is designed to provide students the knowledge to be competent in all aspects of medical physics relating to diagnostic imaging.
On completion of the course the student should have an in depth knowledge of
• Radiation physics, radiation safety relating to patients and personnel, assessment of radiation safety, the legislation and regulations relating to same.
• Radiographic contrast studies and their indications
• Detailed knowledge of nuclear medicine and its application to patient diagnosis and treatment, knowledge of the theory and applications of the variety of contrast nuclear medicine studies, MRI and CT physics including image acquisitions, algorithms and manipulation and display parameters and contrast studies and tissue sampling techniques
• The detailed physics of ultrasonography as it applies to all body systems, including machine parameters and manipulation of controls to display various tissues, knowledge of echocontrast agents, techniques for tissue sample analysis
• The principles of teleradiology, image storage, transfer and manipulation of images in all modalities.
At Pro Nursing Tutors we have experts who can help you with all the assignments, exams and MCQs of VET40430 Diagnostic Radiology Training. Talk to us via the live chat button to get assistance.