The Price of Glory Critical Review (1200-1500 words) What is the main argument that Horne presents in the reading? What were some of the challenges that the combatants faced in the Verdun battle? Why was the battle one of the bloodiest of WWI? What does the battle of Verdun tell about the WWI in general? How did the combatants portray the battle and the war in general? Make sure to answer these questions and support your argument using evidence from the book. Please make sure to cite your evidence with in-text citations and references and include a thesis statement.
· Essay length: 1200-1500 words (4-5 pages, double spaced).
· Must include an introduction paragraph containing a thesis statement that expresses your argument and how you intend to defend it.
· Must include source material from the Horne book as evidence. You may also use your textbook and other source material in addition to Horne.
· All source material must be cited using in-text citations and referenced (Reference page is required).
· Must contain a conclusion paragraph briefly summarizing your main points.
· Essay needs to be in APA format.