Part 1 : Ethical Issue
Topic: In vitro fertilization
The ethical issues presentation will address an ethical issue associated with the practice of nursing.
The issue selected for discussion should have clearly identifiable pros and cons that, when analyzed, will allow the student to form a defensible position related to the issue.
Principles from identified codes of ethics should be examined in relation to the issue and position.
The student should address the following:
1. Define the scope of the ethical issue related to the topic selected.
2. Examine the scope of the issue as it relates to nursing and principles identified in codes of ethics.
3. Identify at least 2 positions taken on this issue by scholarly experts in the ethics discipline.
4. Explore the future for the issue as it relates to nursing practice.
Part 2 :Pharmacology
1. Describe the medication you wish to explore.
2. Why are you interested in this particular medication?
3. Specifically explain what it is that fascinates you or draws you to this particular medication.
4. Clearly describe the relevance of this medication in the field today.