PSY40870 Multielement Behaviour Support
Academic Year 2021/2022
This module introduces the student to a biological, psychological, social and environmental understanding of the role behaviours of concern serve for someone living with a disability. Informed by a Human Rights Based Approach the Multi-Element Behaviour Support Framework will be covered. The student will develop their competencies in working collaboratively with assessment methods, intervention design and writing of a support plan along with implementation and evaluation techniques included in this Framework. Legal, ethical, risk and decision making are all explored in the context of relevant legislation and local, national and international policies.
On completion of the module the student will be able to:
1. Review and critique the contemporary theories and principles in behavioural change science.
2. Critically appraise and evaluate the validity of behavioural support models including the Multi-Element Model.
3. Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the use of function-based assessment and intervention strategies.
4. Identify and design systems that support the provision and evaluation of behavioural support services.
5. Analyse and critique legislation, policy, research, media and professional standards as they relate to behavioural support.
At Pro Nursing Tutors we have experts who can help you with all the assignments, exams and MCQs of PSY40870 Multielement Behaviour Support. Talk to us via the live chat button to get assistance.