PSY30450 Research Project and Skills
Academic Year 2021/2022
This module supports students in the design and completion of an independent research project that addresses a significant psychological scientific question. Students will be supervised in the preparation of an independent research thesis by a member of the School of Psychology. The module will include guidance on developing a feasible research question, identifying an appropriate research methodology, identifying ethical issues relevant to the research design and securing ethical approval, collecting and analysing empirical data, and writing a research report. In addition, students will receive practical training in the use of the SPSS statistical analysis package. Student contact hours will include regular individual and/or group supervision, alongside seminars on research methods and SPSS training.
On completion of this module students will be able to:
* Demonstrate a critical understanding of the research literature in their chosen area;
* Formulate a clear research question and design an appropriate methodology;
* Identify and address the key ethical issues inherent in their research design;
* Access and collect data from a sample of their target population;
* Collate and analyse empirical data;
* Report a research project according to professional norms;
* Critically evaluate research findings and methodology in the context of existing research
At Pro Nursing Tutors we have experts who can help you with all the assignments, exams and MCQs of PSY30450 Research Project and Skills. Talk to us via the live chat button to get assistance.