Chiao, L.-H., Wu, C.-F., Tzeng, I.-S., Teng, A.-N., Lian, R.-W., Yu, L. Y., Huang, C. M., Pan, W.-H., Chen, C.-Y., & Su, T.-T. (2021). Exploring factors influencing the retention of nurses in a religious hospital in Taiwan: A cross-sectional quantitative study. BMC Nursing, 20(1), 1-8. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12912-021-00558-7
Assignment 2: Research Critique
For this assignment, students will critique a quantitative research article. USE THE ABOVE ARTICLE
1. Select a research article provided in the Week 4 Module.
2. Provide an analysis of the article and include the strengths and weaknesses
3. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format 2-3 pages, excluding the title, reference and appendix pages.
4. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, body (summary page) and a conclusion.
5. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
6. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we,
you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
7. Include the chosen article in the reference page.
8. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).