Organizational and System Leadership
1. Discuss what it takes to be an effective leader
2. Reflecting on Newtonian vs Quantum characteristics described in Porter-O’Grady and Malloch’s quantum leadership, and the crucial accountability methods that lead to getting the desired results, what leadership is the most effective for a nursing leadership work setting. Why?
3. What communication devices can we use to maximize team involvement in the execution of organizational objectives
4. Analyze individual and team strengths and their impact on personal leadership style
5. Analyze the dynamics of technological changes in health care
6. Analyze personal change management skills and compare to personal strengths and change management style