NMHS20830 Health Prom Research Spec Set
Academic Year 2021/2022
This module consists of three units. Unit 1- Health Promotion. This unit develops students’ theoretical knowledge and practical skills related to promoting and protecting the health and wellbeing of individuals within the context of current national and international policies and practice. Unit 2 – Specialist Settings. This unit provides students with the essential knowledge central to care delivery in a range of specialist settings. Unit 3 – Research. This unit introduces students to different types and sources of evidence and the relationship between clinical questions, research designs and methods.
On completion the candidate will be able to:
– Describe and critique concepts of health and wellbeing.
– Discuss key national and international health promotion concepts, models, approaches, policies and practices.
– Discuss key lifestyle behaviour recommendations in relation to alcohol, nutrition, tobacco and physical activity.
– Discuss processes of working with individuals and families compassionately and sensitively to promote healthy lifestyles in a person centred way.
– Reflect on and evaluate personal values, beliefs and feelings and their impact on health promotion care delivery.
– Discuss safe and essential nursing care delivery for specified specialist settings.
– Structure clinical research questions aligned to relevant question types and identify and recognize relevant sources of research information and evidence.
At Pro Nursing Tutors we have experts who can help you in all the assignments, exams and MCQs of NMHS20830 Health Prom Research Spec Set. Talk to us via the live chat button to get assistance.