NMHS10250 Transitions: Engage to Succeed
Academic Year 2021/2022
Student engagement with university life is seen as important to facilitate the development of key capabilities such as critical thinking, problem-solving, writing skills, teamwork and communication skills. Student engagement is enhanced through involving students in educational processes that enable them to construct their learning and knowledge. Educational interventions that are related to the development of academic engagement, knowledge acquisition and cognitive growth include peer teaching, individualised learning approaches and group discussions. A key focus of this module is to facilitate the development of students’ understanding of the requirements and expectations of academic study in higher education and to develop skills and dispositions that will enable students acquire core capabilities that will facilitate their integration into the life of the university.
On completion of this module students will be able to,
1. Display the ability to reference and observe the conventions of academic writing
2. Retrieve published material based on search terms and accurately record a list of the items retrieved, using standard bibliographical convention
3. Communicate confidently through both verbal and written communication
4. Plan and conduct a small project.
5. Demonstrate evidence of independent learning through various assessments
6. Demonstrate awareness of self-care, both in the University and when in the Clinical Practicum
At Pro Nursing Tutors we have experts who can help you in all the assignments, exams and MCQs of NMHS10250 Transitions: Engage to Succeed. Talk to us via the live chat button to get assistance.