MDCS41130 Critical Appraisal & Introduction to Research Skills (AP)
Academic Year 2021/2022
Access to this module is limited to nominees of the statutory health services. This module equips the candidate to deal with the assessment and management of situations to the standards required of a Registered Advanced Paramedic. Critical appraisal of the literature is a fundamental compone of lifelong learning and underpins future Continuing Medical Education. Basic research skills enable all candidates to better undertstand the developing evidence base in healthcare and enable those candidates who wish to complete the MScEMS to prepare appropriate research proposals.
On completion of this module, candidates will:
1. Will be capable of performing a basic literature review
2. Understand the steps involved in assessing how research was performed and is presented
3. Know the main types of research methodology
4. Will identify the principal sources of research bias
5. Understand the steps involved in systematically examining the research evidence to assess its validity, results and relevance prior to making a decision
6. Will understand the term Clinical Audit and Audit Cycle
7. Undertake critical appraisals relevant to their clinical caseload.
At Pro Nursing Tutors we have experts who can help you with all the assignments, exams and MCQs of MDCS41130 Critical Appraisal & Introduction to Research Skills (AP). Talk to us via the live chat button to get assistance.