MDCS10210 Clinical Placement 3 (NAS)
Academic Year 2021/2022
This is a core module in the Diploma in Military Medical Care and is open only to nominees of the Defence Forces.
Students will undertake a number of ‘third-person’ working shifts on emergency and intermediate care vehicles in the National Ambulance Service. The module will provide students with the opportunity for supervised application of skills learned to date, within the PHECC scope of practice for Emergency Medical Technicians.
On successful completion of this module, students will have demonstrated competent in the practical skills needed to execute the duties of an EMT.
Students will demonstrate:
1. Excellent communication skills and team working ability
2. A commitment to continuous professional competence
3. Awareness of relevant professional and ethical issues
4. Awareness of patient safety and quality assurance issues in the context of their role as an CMT.
5. Competent in infection prevention and control methods.
6. Safe and effective patient assessment.
7. Safe and effective application of EMT scope of practice clinical skills, under supervision.
At Pro Nursing Tutors we have experts who can help you with all the assignments, exams and MCQs of MDCS10210 Clinical Placement 3 (NAS). Talk to us via the live chat button to get assistance.