Leadership and Pharmacy Practice
Leadership Interview Activity
In a 1-2 page, double-spaced document, SUMMARIZE the answers to the following:
1. Identify a person you feel is a leader. Think of someone who inspired you to become more productive or to get up and stand up for something you were passionate about. (This person does not have to be a pharmacist)
2. Conduct a brief interview with the person by asking the following questions:
* General background information (where did they grow up, education, how did they get to where they are today)
* What kind of leadership role do they have (this does not have to be a formal leadership role)
3. Identify the emotional intelligence characteristics this person possesses engages in well that likely contribute to their success. How do their EQ elements compare to the elements you are strong in?
3. What leadership theory from class do you feel exemplifies their type of leadership?
4. How does their type of leadership compare to the type of leadership you best identify with?