First, find a recent article that discusses an impact of global warming from a scientific point of view. And please cite the textbook or a scholarly article using MLA format
In your initial post:
1. Find a recent article that discusses an impact of global warming from a scientific point of view. Include a hyperlink to the article and summarize its main points. What can we learn from this article as business leaders? (1-2 paragraphs)
2. What can business managers do to help fight global warming and lower US emissions? Provide two examples of companies that have publicly made a stand to battle global warming. Explain why they are leading by example (products, processes, etc.) Include links to each company’s webpage that discusses their stand on warming. (1-2 paragraphs)
3. The concept of environmental commodity training has become increasingly popular. Do you think this practice is a reasonable solution? Why or why not? (1-2 paragraphs)
For this assignment, you will read a case entitled Goedehoop: When Social Issues Become Strategic.
Then you will answer the following questions about the company’s responsibility regarding a social issue:
1. Should a business get involved in a social issue such as HIV/AIDS in its workforce?
2. How would you measure cost-benefit analysis (CBA) of the HIV/AIDS (or any other social issue) intervention?
3. What would a first-world company planning to enter an emerging market need to take cognizance of in terms of managing foreign staff? Would it be cost effective?
Please cite the textbook or a scholarly article using MLA format.
Your answer to each question should be about one paragraph long (3-4 sentences).
Overall the both assignment should be about a page.