1. Choose one case study from the case studies supplied.
2. With reference to appropriate scholarly literature, answer the following questions about
your chosen case study:
a. Explain the importance of identifying the biopsychosocial factors that impact on the
well-being of a client during a mental health assessment.
b. Identify three (3) factors that have impacted on the presenting problem of the client
from your chosen case study. Explain the significance of each factor in the
development of the client’s presenting problem.
c. With reference to the presentation of the client from your chosen case study,
identify and justify three (3) appropriate nursing interventions. (‘Nursing
interventions’ refers to interventions that could be conducted by a newly graduated
registered nurse, not a specialist mental health nurse).
d. Discuss the ethical and/or legal implications the nurse must consider for the client
from your chosen case study.
NOTE: References and citation should only in APA 7th style.
• This written task is not an essay and does not need an introduction and conclusion, however your answers must be written using appropriate academic writing conventions.
Ensure that you use scholarly literature2
(digitised readings, research articles, relevant
Government reports and textbooks) that has been published within the last seven  years
(between 2014 – 2021 inclusive)3.
• Please refer to the Griffith Health Writing & Referencing Guide for accepted standards in
writing and referencing styles. Use the APA7 referencing style.
• Refer to the ‘Marking Rubric’ in this document for further information regarding the
requirements and mark weightings of each question.
• The reference list that will include references from all four questions will be included at the
end of the written answers, on a separate page.
• State your word count (excluding your reference list) on the title page. The word limit for
this assessment is 1500 words. Word limits for assessment items need to be strictly adhered
to. The word limit for an assessment item includes in text citations and quotations. The word
limit DOES NOT include the reference list. Please note the marker will cease marking your
submitted work once they have reached the allocated word limit.
• Use academic language4
throughout. Do not write in the third person.
NOTE: Further detailed information please refer to the file I have attached carefully.
Explain the importance of identifying the biopsychosocial factors that impact on the well-being of a client during a mental health assessment.Explain the importance of identifying the biopsychosocial factors that impact on the well-being of a client during a mental health assessment. https://pronursingtutors.com/wp-content/themes/fildisi/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Nyagu https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/389a69cdae9d431fe450cc84bd4d5e58?s=96&d=mm&r=g