The 1970s brought in an era of gay liberation and a demand for equitable treatment for the LGBT population. Culturally sensitive healthcare for this population has significantly lagged behind other social changes. Discrimination has led to significant health issues for the LGBT population. Community health nurses are increasingly called upon to provide support and services to the LGBT population. An understanding of specific health problems associated with this population will lead to effective intervention and support.
• Clark, M. J. (2015). Population and community health nursing (6th ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson Chapter 20
In this assignment, you will develop two separate infographics (informative posters) to discuss two separate health issues relevant to the LGBT communities. In each infographic you will discuss:
• What is the health problem?
• Which group(s) are most likely to be at risk?
• What social/behavioral/health system determinants affect this?
• Identify at least two potential interventions/activities the community, community health agency, community health nurse could offer to prevent and or support this health issue
• What resistance might be met in implementing the intervention/activity?
View these links on how to create infographics:
You should submit two infographics and one reference list containing at least three scholarly sources. These can be submitted as three separa
Develop two separate infographics (informative posters) to discuss two separate health issues relevant to the LGBT communitiesDevelop two separate infographics (informative posters) to discuss two separate health issues relevant to the LGBT communities https://pronursingtutors.com/wp-content/themes/fildisi/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Nyagu https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/389a69cdae9d431fe450cc84bd4d5e58?s=96&d=mm&r=g