Remembering that you will not only have “weekly” exams “On-Line”, but you will also be held for 2 ADDITIONAL EXAMS, which will be comprehensive of the chapters that you cover On-Line. Therefore CANVAS ASSIGNMENTS will be given, to expand your understanding of Human Biology, and to assist in the thought process of studying for the ON-Campus Exams. It is to your advantage to have read through BOTH Chapters 1 and 2 before attempting this assignment.
ASSIGNMENT #1 is to include a very well-thought-out Scientific Procedure (Experiment). It is to be descriptive, but extremely focused, and well written.
1. You are to include a realistic HYPOTHESIS.
2. You are to include METHODS and MATERIALS on what is to be included in your experiment.
3. You are to include the type of DATA that you will be seeking.
4. You are to include the potential RESULTS of your procedures.
5. You are to include your CONCLUSION(S) and what you would DISCUSS.
You are to describe how you would carry out a very REALISTIC EXPERIMENT. It is your choice however, real scientific endeavors are NOT SURVEYS conducted on the internet, or for that matter, surveys conducted just about anywhere…Therefore, implying the use of survey forms, questionnaires, etc. will NOT even begin to garner points for this assignment.