Clinical Site QI-IRB Report
This purpose of this assignment is to increase familiarity with the IRB submission process.
In this assignment, you will create a mock GCU Quality Improvement (QI) IRB submission. You will be required to submit your actual DPI-Committee-Approved DPI Project Proposal to iRIS in the DNP-960 course, and so to prepare, you will begin reviewing the submission process and all requisite IRB documents in this assignment. However, you will not be submitting an IRB proposal for your DPI Project at this point in time. This assignment is a practice opportunity to ensure you are aware of the QI-IRB submission process at your clinical/practicum site and that you are familiar with the types of documents required.
Use the following information to assist you in executing the correct procedures for timely, successful completion of the assignment:
• This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
1. Work with your preceptor/mentor at your clinical/practicum site to understand the DPI Project approval process for IRB and quality improvement projects. This includes timelines, committees involved (IRB, Nursing Research, Quality Improvement), and the authorizing signatures required. Ensure you address time frames and submission documents required in addition to the approval process for a quality improvement DPI Projects to be conducted at your clinical/practicum site.
2. Review the resources within the IRB Documents folder, located in the DC Network. Navigate to the IRB Documents folder by selecting DNP Community, DNP Program Documents, DNP-960, and then the IRB Documents folder.
3. Read the “IRB Documents Checklist for DNP Learners,” located in the DNP-960 folder.
4. Review the IRB Submission Training Videos for iRIS.
5. With your instructor, determine which documents you will need to submit for your IRB application based on the “IRB Documents Checklist for DNP Learners,” located in the DNP-960 folder.
6. Use the following document templates as needed: informed consent, site authorization letter, recruitment script, confidentiality statement, conflict of interest form, and HIPAA authorization form, located in the DNP-960 Folder/IRB Documents folder.
Directions for Submission:
Construct a 250-500 word Clinical/Practicum Site QI-IRB Report that outlines the steps in the DPI Project approval process for IRB and quality improvement projects at your clinical site.
Upload the following to the assignment drop box in LoudCloud: Your completed DNP-10 Strategic Points document (including all updated required revisions from your DNP-815 course), sample site authorization letter, (identifying the authorizing official), DNP Committee Approval Form, QI Determination Form, and any other IRB documents that pertain to your DPI Project.
Clinical Site QI-IRB ReportClinical Site QI-IRB Report https://pronursingtutors.com/wp-content/themes/fildisi/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Peter https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/493791ba001791428dc7fe32da4f1fdd?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Clinical Site QI-IRB Report