BMOL40130 Feasibility and Business Plan
Academic Year 2021/2022
This course is designed to help you understand the concepts, frameworks and techniques needed to bring a scientific discovery to commercialisation with a compelling business plan. We divide the course into two major parts. First, you will attend workshops presenting the basic assumptions behind the design of a business plan. In particular, we draw on concepts from Business Strategy to help you understand the core tools available for business planning. Second, in teams, you will work with scientists on developing a business plan for an existing scientific discovery. As part of the work you will have to analyse the opportunities and challenges in the industry and the business capabilities necessary to commercialise the scientific discovery.
• Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of strategic planning and its application to existing scientific discovery.
• Understand the challenges of commercialising a scientific discovery.
• Apply different frameworks (including industry analysis, competitive strategy, resource, capability, financial and risk tools) to the formulation of a competitive business plan.
• Develop sources of competitive advantage for scientific discoveries.
• Understand the drivers of project and business plan implementation performance.
• Apply individually and in groups tools in project planning, delivery and execution.
At Pro Nursing Tutors we have experts who can help you with all the assignments, exams and MCQs of BMOL40130 Feasibility and Business Plan. Talk to us via the live chat button to get assistance.