ECOM201 – Introduction to E-management
Daway Medical Company
2021 / Summer Semester
Consider yourself as Global Manager for a Medical Company (Daway) that is leading chain of retail pharmacy in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and United Kingdom. This company uses digital solutions for their business, but it focuses heavily on its retails sales. However, due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic, the way how they do business has been remarkably impacted. Not just with sales, the impact of this pandemic effected the way this company works, communicates and operates.
Therefore, as the global manager of Daway medical company you are required to develop a detailed strategy on the following:
· Introduction about the topic.
· Explain what are the limited options that Daway currently has regarding to deal with the pandemic.
· What does the level of technology urgency Daway need to sustain its performance?
· As a global manager, leading from home involves leveraging the digital capabilities. What are these capabilities? List and explain at least 3.
· Explain what type of virtual management characteristics will be implemented and why?
· How do the virtual teams work together?
· What tools do they use for communication and task management?
· How will you manage the delivery the new changes within a short time in different locations in terms of language, cultural, time, political, and economical differences?
· What are the techniques that you will use to create a strong team with a high level of teamwork?
· What are the advantages and disadvantages of managing a virtual team?
· What type of conflicts might occur between members? When it happened how will you solve it?
· As a manager, how will you manage the outsourced projects?
· What techniques that you will apply to encourage and motivate your team to improve?
· Some points to include
· -Covied 19 effcts on company busniess – communication and working method and technology used during the pendamic
· – Strategies – avalibale options – Capabilities – manager charactristcs for virtual team and work
· – Report should contains Contents list (Index) – insert page numbers Pictures – diagrams
· should provide in Good quality , requires effort and critical thinking
Keep in mind that the project MUST be supported by evidence and resources. Otherwise, your answer will not be valid.
· APA reference system https://student.unsw.edu.au/apa
· About plagiarism http://wts.indiana.edu/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml
· About plagiarism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism
Guidelines for the assignment:
· This is an individual project, which is part from your course score. It requires effort and critical thinking.
· Use the given cover page below. One mark will be deducted if there is no cover page.
· Your assignment must be supported by evidence and resources. Otherwise, your answer will not be valid.
· Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial.
· Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs.
· Use the footer function to insert page number.
· Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project.
· Your project report length should be between 2500 to 3000 words.
· Up to 20% of the total grade will be deducted for providing a poor structure of assignment. Structure includes these elements paper style, free of spelling and grammar mistakes, referencing and word count.