Your project throughout this course will:
· Analyze an existing health care system and evaluate how that system can be improved to better serve the community
· Conceive a new or improved health care service, then design a facility to provide that service
· Develop the structure, functions, and processes of the facility
· Submit an SBAR (Situation, Background, Assessment, and Recommendation) proposal
Your proposal should be fiscally, socially, ethically, and politically responsible. The goal is to have a net positive benefit to the health care system and the community it serves.
To begin, select an existing health care system in a small U.S. city preferably in the state where you live. The city should have a population of less than 200,000.
Create a 700- to 1,050–word profile of the city you selected along with details like:
· Map of the city
· Types and locations of medical services
· Demographics (population, age, gender, etc.)
· Income and employment
· Residential details
Include a rationale of why you selected the city, including if you have any prior experience or knowledge about the existing health care system in that city.
Cite three reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.